Manna Ministries currently is collaborating with organizations on four continents to identify and develop programs to enrich the spiritual and physical aspects of the local community. These initiatives can take many forms, but generally are centered on the following:
- Building churches and other places of worship.
- Constructing educational facilities.
- Developing and implementing educational curricula focused on Christian character building.
- Improving access to essential health care needs, including nutrition, medicine and clean water.
- Supporting entrepreneurial initiatives through market access for locally produced goods and business funding.